GC |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concepts: Ordinary and Preposterous

Go down

Concepts: Ordinary and Preposterous Empty Concepts: Ordinary and Preposterous

Post  Iris 06.11.09 10:45

Concepts: Ordinary and Preposterous Heroes10

Synner Society:
This is all about the hybrid, experimentative, ancient or pure class vampires. If you want to use the Synner Society idea (fantasy only) your char has to have ties with some vampire, vampire clan or well at least be a vampire. Doesn’t-matter if it’s a solitary soldier or an exile. (I only know, Malkavians, Lasombra and Brujah. >.> If you know more, and also the inner details of these clans, scribble em, and I shall post it here with your name and a special thanks. n.n )

Chevalier Court:
Here you can be all eras/genres knight-tastic. Class ranging from a trainee-squire-paladin to any other higher levels (Emperors and war-lords included so long you don’t God mode D; )
(Note: this is the home territory of one of my characters, Ei`ronia Rinslet. Though ironic, as you may find it, she is not a knight. That’s just a back up char, which I can call upon if my knight characters get a tough time. Highly unlikely though. =P )

Café Pao Pao:
The AU where I will rp as ‘any’ snk character, if I recall them and their stats, or if you help me to remember. xD I am a fan of snk games, though the episodes I favor are of Samurai Showdown and King of Fighters. Any character from these games, I will be glad to play.

Chibi Fellers incorporation:
Chibi characters, are stupid, petite, pathetic and what not, that’s what some of you courtesans think. But I have had fun with em, when I did rp as a chibi side kick for some rper friends, many moons ago. >.> I am still willing to rp this concept, it isn’t bad to have some comic relief rp, as it actually suppresses negativity, or does it not?.

Many more:
“ in time to come.” Hah!
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum