GC |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My awsm faq detail pertaining to role play. (Frequently asked questions)

Go down

My awsm faq detail pertaining to role play. (Frequently asked questions) Empty My awsm faq detail pertaining to role play. (Frequently asked questions)

Post  Iris 06.11.09 10:46

My awsm faq detail pertaining to role play. (Frequently asked questions) Highsk10

This post is to tell you rpers or readers, what are the do and don’t, of my role play world.

Rules:

Numbah one!
I don’t do sex rp, like ever, no matter how bored I am, or .... >.> -Shrugs-, I will not do sex rp. Even if, our characters get involved in a long term rp, It can be a little fluff, but no in depth sex rps. I would most likely type, “And the night passed.” xD Cuss now, if you want. Sex isn’t over rated, most of the time, people just mess it up with un-necessary descriptions and often make it look like something creepy. Besides, I don’t think it is really needed for a writer to write it, you can make your point from other perspectives too, you know. x3

Numbah two!
cam to cam yiffer, asl inquirer, incestual fag, pre rp poster, will never get a reply from me, they’ll be iggied in an instant. Though I know, if you are reading this, you most likely got the link from the profile, or I gave it to you.

Numbah three!
You cannot switch characters during role play. I know, most of you never heard of it, but I have actually come across rpers, who switch chars while rping, and its super annoying. >.> But man, I ‘had’ to type it out, so don’t you be flipping over it.

Numbah four!
You have to be a spelling grammar hoar, if you are gonna role play with me. I don’t care, what you do to get to that awesomeness, but yeah~ work it or lose it, muffinz…Though seriously, I don’t mind mistakes, just don’t try to take advantage of my leniency, don’t think I will forgive you every time, Nuh unh. I will summon Xerxes on you, if you mistyped too much. But this doesn’t means, you start impressing me by using high vocabulary. Pfft.xD

Numbah five!
Most of the typo forgiveness is in Chibi style role play, but don’t type in some language or dialect that goes beyond my understanding. Between you and me readers…-Gets close and whispers- They make it look like German accent… >o<
“Jah, yew thinks I shall rulez ze world?” “Ze things dat yew duuh, make me wanna sizzle fah rizzles.” Regardless of what it consists, I find it entertaining and challenging playing a character that is like Thumbelina’s’ anime version, puny, super cute, harmless, and its IQ differs from time to time… -Ponders-

Style:
I do all sorts of styles, from one lining to multi, so don’t hesitate to tell me which style you prefer.
I even do t1 and t2, if I’m not wrong, t1 is para or multi para fight rp and t2 is single line, ‘quick connect rp’, where they both require good grammar and logic. (Correct me, if I’m wrong.)

Genres:
I usually do Fantasy, Thriller, Action, and even horror mysteries which extend the horizon of morbidity and depiction.
I have yet to learn ‘all’ genres, people have them slashed to sizes and petty matters, high fantasy, tiny sci fi, etc. Seriously I don’t understand how you can break one main genre that defines something so perfectly. I know you can mash genres together, but further division is just ridiculous. I made my point, you can’t sue me-Sticks tongue out at- But if you wanna debate over something so insignificant….bring it on bish!

Accede/Rebuff:
If you feel comfortable with the chars I have enlisted on this site, you are welcomed to rp. If you don’t like my chars then sorry but I don’t make request chars anymore. So shimmy away you hater!!!
Random information:

I make names by mixing different languages, this is why I write “Rough translation” to define the meanings, as I am not hundred percent sure, if mixing languages have some translating rules. x.x

AN, means Author’s Note.
AU, means Alternate Universe.

And I don’t think, there’s more to say in this post. –Fin-
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum