GC |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anna Lynn Stars

Go down

Anna Lynn Stars Empty Anna Lynn Stars

Post  Iris 03.11.09 0:41

Anna Lynn Stars Anna10

::STORY::
Anna is a secret agent M-I-A (Missing in Action, like duh x3) her agency thinks she’s just slacking off on purpose and hiding herself which is 100% true. Too much continuous workload has forced Anna to retrieve from the battlefields. Its not the fear of life, Anna simply refuses to make clean kills like the others. She’s very polite and neutral most of the time, but during a mission a shroud unveils making her a completely different person. She only fakes her personality among outsiders, her partners in justice and crime know what kind of a bish she is. She can betray anyone, has zero to no relatives, killed her own sister on finding out she was siding with a mafia group.
She even has a perverted mind as she loves to derive pleasure by killing others. Traveling and killing is something that Anna adores, and they are the two things that become easier every time. She despises alcohol and smokes, thinking that they dull the accuracy of body and mind.
Aside from that, Sniper is her favorite weapon and point blank kills are a challenge to her. But she also favors a colt python, more commonly known as Magnum revolver(Correct me, if I’m wrong). Among her syndicates and friends, she’s known as “Annalynn ” (Note, Annalynn can also be written as Aniline, where Aniline means “An oily poisonous liquid used in making dyes, medicines and explosives.”)

::VITAL STATS::
Name : Anna Lynn Stars.
Race : Human.
Hair: Dark brown.
Eyes: Brown.
Height: 5`10.
Weight: 145 lbs.
Physique: Normal.
Skin Tone: Radiant.
Weapons: All sorts of Guns n Grenades, Preferably Sniper and Colt Python. Seldom use of IED(Integrated Electronic Device)(AN: If I’m not wrong, that’s what it means, No? e.e ).
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum