GC |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xin Ze Nuit

Go down

Xin Ze Nuit Empty Xin Ze Nuit

Post  Iris 03.11.09 0:45

Xin Ze Nuit Hinata10

Xin Ze Nuit [Pronounce : Zhin-Zhey-Noo-eet]
::STORY::
Xin isn’t someone out of the ordinary or someone who’s a wannabe. She has a family, whom she left for adventure at the age of 12 after being fascinated by the stories of her Uncle, Lawliett. To her surprise, Lawliett wasn’t a rebel officer as some said, in-fact he was the leader of a thief clan, lived with his lovely wife Paige and daughter Misa.
Xin and Misa became too attached with each other, because of their same age group and Misa forced her sister-like friend to stay longer. Later on Xin insisted to work for the clan and she was accepted as a trainee because of her good gymnastic reflexes. Swearing her secrecy to the syndicates, Xin soon became a favorite and was usually sent on missions that required her to play the part of the distracter or the one that extracts information. The clan, as some claimed it to be, was a sub division of a greater organization that did all sorts of unlawful works, killing, breaking, theft, kidnapping, threatening, securing, and even guarding. Fortunately, Lawliett’s work was to assign his men for stealing, tracking and Intel missions.
Time passed steadily but happily, till Xin’s 17th birthday…
She was assigned to work under the supervision of the second in command, Neil Rozart who unlike Lawliett was without any empathy. He simply shuffled through the records, plans strategies, handovers the tasks to his sub-ordinates and keeps a certain distance from everyone.
It had been weeks, after the mission, Neil made sure Xin completed her training of making herbal medicines out of normal plants. What bothered them was the fact that no one was contacting them and there hadn’t been any new message from Lawliett. Even Misa hadn’t replied to any of Xin’s messages. So with unwanted doubts, they rushed back to the mansion that also served as the main HQ.

Xin knew the path she chose was not as beautiful and easy as some thought it to be, but she didn’t regretted it, having a family and some money to live with, was all that mattered…
The wretched mansion looked haunted from outside as if something had happened there that depleted it of its lively vibes. No furniture, no house items, no voices, dust everywhere and windows broken with black smears on the walls, wood and cement blown and clobbered in specific inches and lengths, “Like bullet marks…” was what Neil said or maybe it was Xin’s own thoughts, she wasn’t so sure of anything anymore. Seeing no life signs inside the mansion, Neil and Xin decided to see the basement room, to search for evidence, as the hidden cameras were cleared.
“Whatever happened, I’m sure it was a raid, and they didn’t know about this room, see the tapes are still here and all the backup material.” Neil said gazing hard at the Cds piled in the corner. He averted his attention at the table and checked the papers that were scrupled all over it. “Still the same as I left it…” He said aloud, confused at the state of the room, he worked in before leaving for the mission.
“They aren’t dead, are they?” Xin inquired hesitatingly as she looked at him, then she sighed leaning against the wall. “I’m gonna find them, even if they are long gone, I want to see their graves and test their corpses, I won’t sit still.”
Neil shaked his head and walked to her. “We don’t have any evidence, do you really…”
“I will find the evidence, we knew the black sheeps, not all leads are erased, you’ll see we will find something. I’m not being emotional, but I really can’t spare time crying my eyes out, either I do this with you or without you. ” She interrupted him, something she had never done before, but she had to. She was shaking and fighting her tears, her voice choked, but she wanted to do this right, she had to put her mind to work and get help. The only help she could find, was standing in-front of her and she hoped he wouldn’t say no. Neil didn’t say no, after all he was indebted to Lawliett for saving his life, but deep down inside he also had guilt, something that he didn’t wanted to share with Xin, though he knew he would, sooner or later…
Xin did found out that most of the people died, even her uncle, only Misa was missing, where was she, how was she? Were the two questions that haunted her and they were also the two reasons that kept her alive. Still, she felt as if a piece was missing not knowing it’s a truth with price…
A ruthless killer without any fear, playing along luck is her forte as she gambles with fate. Loves being solitary and tries to keep busy with work. Its futile to wish her companionship and she doesn’t likes making friends. Simply, a flower without any fragrance.
::VITAL STATS::
Name : Xin Ze Nuit. [Rough translation : A night heart.]
Race : Human.
Hair: Black.
Eyes: Grey.
Height: 5`11.
Weight: 140 lbs.
Physique: Slender.
Weapons: Anything worth use of killing.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down