GC |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyzir Sheroh Alighieri (Synner Society)

Go down

Kyzir Sheroh Alighieri (Synner Society) Empty Kyzir Sheroh Alighieri (Synner Society)

Post  Iris 03.11.09 2:44

Kyzir Sheroh Alighieri (Synner Society) Xion-b10

::STORY::
“How can I forget, what I was, what I am, what I will be….”
Born in a family, that’s rich, elite, elegant and one of the guardians, who are to keep sprites away from humans. (Sprites here include all sorts of entities.) From the moment of his birth, Kyzir was fed with a mixture attained by crushing some specific gems. In the family, if the new born was able to survive the very first potion feed, he/she is considered to be able to practice magic and continue the legacy.
For the first fifteen years, Kyzir was not given any sweet or spicy food, his food was made of salt only. Eventually, when his blood was tested, it was found that he had become immune to poisons, no matter how deadly they are, of a spitting cobra or of a scorpion. Trained in black magic, and well known for his arrogance, Kyzir set out alone on Sprite hunting during his 21st Winter.
The very start of his journey was leading him to the end of his life. A vampire found him because of his unusual spirit energy. Unable to control curiosity the male vampire, stepped forth and challenged Kyzir to a fight. Though Kyzir, felt insulted as his enemy seemed so confident and was trying to keep the upper hand in battle. But in the end, the energy was slowly leaving his body, as he lay defeated while the blood poured on the grass, he wondered why he couldn’t feel any pain and why his vision was turning blurry. Darkness engulfed his mind, when he felt the Vampire’s teeth in his neck as his last thoughts were “Is this my end?” The Vampire left him to the coldness that surrounded the atmosphere due to snow falling.
A young girl along with her father was passing by, when they sighted the wounded man. They took him to their house, despite noticing the bite mark on his neck. Kyzir woke up to the sound of people talking, he got out of the room, still dizzy and feeling low due to the wounds. He groaned as he placed both his hands on the wall, trying to balance his weight and clear haze from his mind. “Where am I?” He mumbled to himself, just then he felt a hand on his shoulder, he spun and pinned the person, surprised to find that it is a girl, dressed in a white frock, with blonde hairs and cerulean eyes, hardly fifteen years old. Before Kyzir could inquire anything, A man walked slowly towards them, dressed in white pants and long coat light brown hair and pale skin his dark green eyes seemed like soul piercing orbs, but his expressionless face showed no similarity to the one Kyzir fought. The man eyed Kyzir, and then he stared the hand that held onto the girl’s shoulder. Kyzir quickly pulled his hand away from her fragile shoulder, “that is fine, young vampire” the man said mockingly, “You are now among the Synner’s…Consider us your new acquaintances.”
That day onwards, Kyzir never went back to Alighieri family, instead he joined sides with Markus Synner, as he himself is a Hybrid Vampire now, not only does he wishes to exact revenge on the one who made him what he is now, but he also wishes to help find Minette’s cure, and to free her soul from the curse she has bestowed upon herself. Most of his time is spent contemplating life, he doesn’t talks much, nor does he likes killing unnecessarily. He allows his enemies to take as much time as they can in battle and attacks after analyzing weak points.Like all others of the society, Kyzir uses Synner as a surname.

::V ITAL STATS::
Name: Kyzir Synner (Kyzir Sheroh Alighieri)
Race: Hybrid Vampire.[AN: -Swoon-]
Eyes: Gray.
Hair: Silver.
Height: 6’3
Weight: 180 lbs.
Occupation: Hunting, Killing, Stealing and secretly helping the poor. [AN: Robin hoods?]
Weapons: Vampiric powers, flash-steps, black magic.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down