GC |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A peculiar drabble

Go down

A peculiar drabble Empty A peculiar drabble

Post  Iris 06.11.09 10:50

A peculiar drabble Yondai10

“Thankyou Haru-kun for allowing me to post chars on site!!!” I know I said thanks before, but I decided I should say it again. n.n
I could probably get a freewebs or forum for myself, but using friend’s site is more fun .xD
All my characters here can be used by my friends, you just have to mention my name, instead of giving yourself the credit. >.> Also, I have male chars, because not all of my friends are good with creating and arranging a complete character. So those dudes can use these dudes. x3 But yeah, sometimes it feels weird to kick a ‘supposedly guy rper’s’ tushy with my ‘girly’ chars, so um, I made male characters, just to see if it makes any difference, when it comes to t1 or t2 battles. Frankly, it does. Your rp partner’s char can no longer flirt with your char while getting a punch that breaks his front teeth. >.> Or do they? If so, “HPV” is a good lie. xD x3 n.n;
Random words:
I have been a newb…Yes that’s right a n00b, newblet, neophyte, whatever the term is. >.> Now, its ironic when some call me ‘elite’. Point is, everyone who starts rp, is a newb, and you can take off one label then put another by practicing role play. xD
And never ever diss rp, its always the rper that should get the blame. x3 So um, if you do rp with me, I am hoping~ I will entertain you, if I don’t…It would mean I require practice too, hmm?

“Atashi wa sugoi kawaii!!! Demo, anata wa baka ne”.
Decipher this and you get a cookie. <3
Love,
Iris.
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum