GC |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Assassin, Tekken, and your curiosity.

3 posters

Go down

Ninja Assassin, Tekken, and your curiosity. Empty Ninja Assassin, Tekken, and your curiosity.

Post  Iris 26.11.09 9:56

I know I'm probably gonna go all off beat, but well... >.>
This is random talk so I decided to make a post based on a game and a movie. Yes you read it correctly, you weren't hallucinating.
So who has a psp?
Who wants new Tekken?
And who loves Ninjas? If you do, will you watch the movie "Ninja Assassin" or not?
I definitely will whenever I can, even if I have to watch it on web. Just for those who don't know about it, here's the link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4pEKQ_zUBo

2 minutes of a teaser.
The reviews of critics are somewhat disappointing, but I know it isn't that bad. Only reason they say that is because, its mainly based on action fight gore ninja kills.
Oh and Haru, I will post the ideas, just gimme sometime, I need to re-edit the stuff.Because I'm trying to write more than one concept. ~-~

I hope you people will enjoy the trailor. xD Do reply, if you see the movie. Rain has sexy abs.>.>;;;
Iris
Iris

Back to top Go down

Ninja Assassin, Tekken, and your curiosity. Empty Re: Ninja Assassin, Tekken, and your curiosity.

Post  Haruki 28.11.09 2:08

I'm waiting to buy Tekken 6 with an Xbox 360. I'm wanting to watch Ninja Assassin, as does my family. And it's fine, no pressure needed.
Haruki
Haruki
Admin

https://gcharacters.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ninja Assassin, Tekken, and your curiosity. Empty Re: Ninja Assassin, Tekken, and your curiosity.

Post  Melchior 09.12.09 13:20

Ninja Assassin looks awesome. I saw the preview for it when I went to see Zombieland. Can't wait to see it.

As for Tekken 6, i'm eventually going to get it, but most of my X-box time is with Modern Warfare 2. Epic campaign. Epic. The ending is like a movie.

Oh, and I have a psp. ^^
Melchior
Melchior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum