GC |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xavier Kouta

Go down

Xavier Kouta Empty Xavier Kouta

Post  Melchior 03.07.09 5:14

Name: Xavier Kouta

Xavier Kouta Xavierkouta

Height: 5'10

Weight: 144 lbs

Race: Human

Weapon: Katana

Bio: Xavier was born, unlike most, to a noble family, house Kouta. He had everything he could ever desire from a young age: Money, toys, anything his little heart desired. But throughout his childhood he was never happy. Twelve years he lived like this, longing for something that he couldn't see. Once he learned how to read and write, the only things he asked his parents for was paper and pencils. And though paper was incredibly expensive, he got all that he needed. His younger brother, born five years after Xavier, did not get along with him. Logain was spoiled rotten, and couldn't be happier making his servants doing everything for him. Xavier looked down on him for this, and started leaving the mansion as much as possible once his brother hit ten years of age. He spent all day outside of his home, wandering the town and trying to see everything that he could see. His parents didn't know about him sneaking away, panicing whenever they couldn't find him and scolding him when he eventually returned. He never gave away where he went, though. On his fifteenth birthday his father brought in a seer that was visiting the town, knowing his son's love for magic, the mysterious. He sat Xavier down with this seer, and her eyes widened as they set on the fifteen year old boy. "He is a special child. He will be great, though others will fear him. He will serve justice, though all he protects will hate him. That is what I see." Terrified by what he heard, Xavier's father sent the woman away, though Xavier was ecstatic. Special? Me? He didn't believe it. But he didn't have time to dwell on it, for it was time for his swordsmanship classes.

He stayed in a village far from his home, living in the cellar of his master's home, and trained hard every day. Slowly he started to get the hang of it, then suddenly his skill level shot up. He had heard nothing from House Kouta in months, but he didn't care. He excelled in his swordsmanship, quickly outranking the rest of the students in a short amount of time. He could have left but he wanted to know more, he thirsted for it. The blade was no longer a weapon, but an extension of his arm. But he started to get distracted. He still hadn't heard anything from his parents or his brother. Did something happened to them? He needed to find out. Leaving Master Byorn behind he traveled back to his town. What he returned to wasn't his home. Terrified villagers huddled in their houses, afraid to come out. Those who were brave enough didn't stay out long. The crime rate had sky rocketed, murderers and pick pockets on the rise. He went to the tavern to ask for information, and what he heard shocked him. His brother had taken over the Manor, killing both of his parents. He couldn't believe it. He went to confront his brother.

"Did you really kill our parents?" "They were weak, both in mind and body. They were not fit for ruling these people." "We are not meant to rule, only protect!" Logain just laughed at him. "You are just as weak as them, brother. The weak are meant to be lead, and that is our role in life. It is what WE were born to do. It is our mission to lead these misguided souls" Logain called in his soldiers, though Xavier thought them rogues more than anything else. "Will you not reconsider, Xavier? Join me in leading these foolish people." Xavier shook his head, sighing sadly. "Logain, my brother... you leave me no choice." For the first time in his life, he drew the long, thin blade Byorn had given him. Sharper, stronger, and lighter than anything he had ever seen. He had no trouble killing the two dozen soldiers his brother sent at him. In minutes, his blade was pressed against Logain's throat. "You killed MY mother. You killed MY father. I will enjoy this. Farewell, dear brother." In a flash, blood spilt from his brothers throat, and he took the crest from his brother's cloak. As the townspeople cheered, he hung his head in sorrow, fleeing the town never to return. He became a wanderer after that, trying to find a purpose in his life.
Melchior
Melchior

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum