GC |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Minnie--

Go down

--Minnie-- Empty --Minnie--

Post  Melchior 03.07.09 5:25

Name: Minnie

--Minnie-- Minnief

Height: 4'1

Weight: 84 Lbs.

Race: Demon

Ability / Weapon: Tentacles that she can have shape themselves into anything she desires.

About: Not much is known about this kind little girl. Her story is strange, and is said to trail back to the gates of the Underworld itself. Her manner of speaking is that of a 14th century poet, or possibly similar to Shakespear. Some have even said she is a daemon herself, wielding dark arts and slaughtering innocents. Some is fact, some is fiction.

Our story goes back thirteen years, where in the depths of the underworld, a young child was born. She was a little girl, whom was born on the new moon. The mother, whom the girl never got to meet, died during her birthing. Her father, stricken by grief and rage, tore the Underworld apart with his fury. He then left the little girl to die out in the middle of the mountains. Sitting there, alone, the baby opened her eyes and looked for the first time. Overwhelmed, the child cried, as children do. Not too much later, a traveler found the young girl, and decided to take the child home with him, raise her by himself.

Well, for eleven long years they were happy. He had ended up naming her Minnie. He loved this little girl as if she was his blood daughter. Then again, she pretty much was. It is not only blood that ties family together. They lived together in a small town, and life was good. Minnie didn't have many friends, but she was happy none the less. Then the the man started noticing that something wasn't right in the town. People were vanishing, animals were vanishing, and even Minnie vanished. He searched, and searched, and searched for weeks on end. But he could not find her. In the end, he followed a vague rumor of a cave in the mountains. It took two days to find it, but it was there, and filled with corpses. He noticed that most of them were animal corpses, but he saw a human one near by. The man almost vomited at the site; It was his best friend. The man called out his daughter's name, but no reply came.

As the man ventured into the cave, he found his daughter. But he realized something. This was not the girl he raised. This Minnie's eyes burned a sickly radioactive green. Tentacles wiggled around attached to her back, and she stared at him, perched on a large boulder. The little girl smirked, and the tentacles started forming into wings on her back. More tentacles appeared, crawling up around her hand and fingers. The next thing the man knew, there was a bow in her hand, and an arrow in his heart. She walked over to him, kissed him on the cheek, and smiled. "Farewell, mine Father. Thou shalt see me once more in the eternal void of death. But this is thine punishment. Thou should not have taken her life." The man's eyes widened. How did she know? Slowly the life faded from his eyes, and he died.

For two years she vanished, hiding in the forest. She knew what was coming. One of her father's minions had entered this plane, followed by another. She was ready to fight. A large demon in black smoldering armor crashed through the trees, a gigantic axe in his hand. "Well well, if it isn't the little princess. Sorry, little girl, but your time is up." Tentacles started winding around her wrist and hand, and she narrowed her eyes. "Impudence will not serve thee well, but if thou persists you will meet the bitter sting of mine blade!" The tentacles had shaped themselves into a glowing red short sword. "I grant thee one warning. Lay down your weapon or your insolence will be punished in a manner most merciless and unforgiving." The demon laughed, and swung his blade through the trees, toppling them. "You talk to much. Time to die!"

As the demon swung she jumped, landing gracefully on the blade of the axe as tentacles writhed from her back and shaped into wings. They were covered in long spines and glowing green eyes, and the membrane was the same radioactive green as her eyes. Running up the handle, he sliced off the demon's hand, leaping back to land on her feet a dozen feet back. The demon knelt down, shaking as he groveled. "Please have mercy on poor old me, you sweet and freakish little girl. I was only doing my job, nothing more. Please spare me."

Minnie looked down at him, and growled menacingly. "Such a pathetic wretch art thee that I am forced to lay down mine blade in revolted pity. But heed mine warning. Shouldst thou ever try to lay your tainted hands on me, or any other...." A smirk formed on her lips. "Thine life will be mine to judge with unforgiving resentment and to terminate with delighted retribution." She turned, and started walking away toward where she sensed the other enter this world. "Keep in mind hell hath no fury...."

The other was close, she could sense it. Replacing the blade with a large scythe she ran toward her intended target. She would not be caught off guard again. Something burst from the trees to her right, and she swung, ready to defend herself. But she stopped, the blade only inches from the throat of a young boy. "Who art thee?" The boy was panting, out of breath, and had pale blue eyes, almost as gray as her own. "Minnie..? Is that.. you?" The girl took a step back, wondering how he knew her name. "I've been watching you. What our father did was unforgivable... How i've wanted to meet you, sister." Her eyes widened, and she took another step back. She had a brother? "Thou art... mine brother?" He nodded, and held out his hand. Tentacles wrapped around his wrist, forming a menacing looking gauntlet with blades instead of fingers. Soon it melted away back into his skin. "Do you see?"

She felt a bond with him that couldn't be explained as he explained his story and what happened to her. "I am truly sorry, dearest brother. I took thine mother's life." He shook his head. "It wasn't your fault. And she was your mother, too." "And our father. He banished me for such a reason." "I tried to stop him." "There was nothing to be done. Thou could do nothing to halt such a being." He rose, and held out his hand. "My name is Wrath. Come, Minnie. Back to our home." She shook her head. "That is not a place for me to return to, brother. I do not belong there. Mine place is here." Wrath nodded. "Then I will stay with you." She nodded. "Thou art too kind." She took his hand, and he pulled her up. They would be unseperatable from that point on. Wrath felt very protective over his little sister, and Minnie felt a strange pull toward him.
Melchior
Melchior

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum